Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, July 10, 2006

the consciousness of divinity as divinity

Moon moon have your day, have your way on earth today.

God fearing soul that you are, be myself, be the divine myself.
Be myself
be divine.

Gods? Is this body feeling divine? Then as Gods make it better now.
Awesome, the body of the divine, is what I choose to be.
Divine, divinely inspired, divinely gifted.

If you were Gods gift to the world, what would you be like? it's an exercise for you to feel the answer in your entire body, it opens the mind to infinite improvement.
(Send me an email and tell me about it.)

What part of me is resisting the divine?
What do you know about the divine?

Go around polarity as divinity.
I am that I know
I am that I may know all.
Of course we may know all, It can be no other way.
If I choose to know, I know.

It's OK if everyone else chooses to be God too, it will make it all more fun and it's OK for you to be God by yourself, if everyone else wants to be polarized.

Vatican
As the voice of God.
" I am very disappointed in you and I have appointed others in your stead. It was your purpose to be the light of love to the world, to inspire with:
joy,
forgiveness,
generosity,
beauty,
grace,
reliability
and responsibility.
Wake up, you
can always join
the hosts of God.

Where is the part of you that loves me most? That is the part that I wish to deal with, as it is the only part that knows the way out of here and that is where our consciousness should be focused. On the path from polarity to oneness. The conscious journey.

The journey of consciousness back to the divine.

Immanuall is the consciousness of, God is with us.
I am the consciousness of God is with us.
I am that I am the ability to choose all-ways.

I am the one who always signals his presence by bringing glory to all that is.
Starting with a fat, chronically depressed and anxious, middle aged man.

Open each revelation with:
OK dear friends, today we have a lesson on________ the lesson is learned by meditating on each question or statement until you know the answer or the validity of the statement.

Guide you children in the ways of excellence.
Allow you bodies to be glorified.

I don't need you to perform your normal role here Judas, I need you to lighten up.

You do not have to give people permission to talk to you.
You can now be as you choose to be.
We choose to be able here.

Flushing is good. it is removing something that is no longer beneficial to the whole.
Allowing something that has served the purpose of its creation to transform easily, into it's next form. Flush all the shit out of your life, it's good for you and it' good for the shit.
Allow the free flow flush.
What horrors are you willing to flush?

This lesson series is about questions and reminders that when meditated on, bring you to the consciousness of divinity as divinity.

Decide to enjoy your life. Don't worry, you are always going to play by the rules of a joyful God.

Why are we racing to see who can make the other, the cause of their life?

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment