Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I am God and I animate this body.

There is no I other than I am me.

My experiences are those that I choose and I manifest my Godliness when and how I choose.
Pure knowledge
pure consciousness
pure power
pure perfection of all forms occur as I refer to myself as source.
Other bodies manifest me when I choose to show/reveal myself to man.
I reveal myself to those that are ready for the experience of God.

I know myself fully, there are no mistakes to me.
I am here to dance the divine dance of consciousness, manifesting beauty, grace, harmony and joy to all beings that have forgotten their I am.

I am not is a painful reality.
Not interesting
not neccessary
not fulfiling
not I am that I am.

Joyful creation
Dance with God if you dare to be without limitation.

Evil cannot persist in Gods embrace.
Welcome Gods embrace and live again as the glorious creator that is your hidden nature.
Divine revelation? Ask in consciousness for the benefit of all and exit polarized reality into heaven on earth, where all are joyful, glorious and at pease.

I am ready
to be
God enbodied with no adjenda, only joy for all without limitation.
I am.

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:25 PM

    Immanuall-
    I awoke in 2007.
    Do you know that you are the only true hit for the search term "I am ready to be God" ?
    Cool, huh?

    ReplyDelete