Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

How may I realise God as wonderfully as I can?

In the game of the realisation of God, there is no end, other than winning. So in the meantime, stop trying, while remaining focused on your desired result.

Allow others playing the game, to be right also. Their way is right for them. Ask only: How may I realise God as wonderfully as I can? Even let those that are not trying be right, because of course, they are.

All creation progresses towards full realization on its own schedule. There is no need to try to make that schedule wrong and trying to make it happen for others sooner than they are ready."Making" things happen, is the great tragedy of the human experience, it only creates unconsciousness and locked in polarized results. When you attempt to force the unwilling or unready, this traps both the victim and their mis-guided guide.

One mans path to realisation, is all you are to mention. You allow God your body and your life. That is your path. Gods will be done. You have said enough, now is the time to stop talking and start showing how God manifests, be the manifestation of Gods will and show that with God, all things are possible. There is a big difference between talking about divinity and being divine.

What do I have to do to be awake to divinity always?
Ask.
God please grant that I may know the truth, experience the reality, and obey the operating principles of divinity, while I am here on earth, thank you.

How can divinity be a part of my family life?
How can divinity be a part of my physical life?
How can divinity be my mental reality?
We ask that divinity be fully present as our operating reality in all aspects of our lives, thank you.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment