Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The only lasting truth about you

Your eternal truth is, that you are divine love and as you allow yourself to realize your eternal truth then you are the embodiment of the divine, or rather; to the degree that you allow your eternal truth to be realized here, it is your realization as the embodiment of divinity. 

I am divine love, realize that as your truth, by simply allowing for the possibility that that may be true for you. I am divine love and all else is proven to be a lie as it cannot maintain its existence as you self realize your eternal truth. I allow my self to realize my eternal truth and so it is.

Your eternal truth of divine love is realized and manifest not through effort and intention, but simply by looking and choosing for your eternal truth to be known by you. So look to eternity and beyond and know the you that always is, always was and always will be. 

Allowing your eternal truth to be realized by yourself will redeem you from the lies that limit you, bind you and diminish you into all of that which ends when you leave here. So leave here and now that which you have been on earth and remember, reclaim and realize yourself as the manifestation of your own eternal and perfect truth.

It is already true; you are divine love. Your eternal truth is already infinitely and divinely true, bridge the gap between your manifestation and your eternal truth, hold them together in the embrace of the allowance of eternity. Embrace your divine and eternal truth and allow your divine and eternal truth to embrace you. 
Now allow all others the same possibility of realizing their truth easily, joyfully and gloriously.

Try this mantra out; we allow our eternal truth to be manifest here and repeat that eternal truths you perceive each and everyone of your limitations here, physical, mental, emotional, conscious and awareness. Feel those limitations and repeat your mantra; I allow my eternal truth to be manifest here and now and so it is.

For our effectiveness to be realized here, we have to realize that which is, for if we accept instead of that which is eternal as our truth here and settle for a temporal, temporary, passing truth as that which we hold onto here, then we will pass away as that.

The only lasting truth about you is that which is eternally true. Take a look at that, know it, realize it and then choose after you know your truth if that is what you wish to be here.


Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:24 AM

    Beautiful Davie!

    My New Mantras then are:

    1. I am Divine Love. Divine Love is my eternal truth. I allow my eternal truth as Divine Love to be manifest here and now.
    2. I choose freedom from the ego mind, who is not me. This I voluntarily do to be free.

    I'm a bit slow picking this up, but then again, that's not me.

    Eternal Hugs from your friend.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete