Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Open to the God in you

That which is obvious about me does not define me, for long.

I long for the me,
that I do not see,
The one that I was before.

Before the now,
Is the me that I lost and
The me that I know no more.

Now, more than ever,
I need to return,
To the me that I know was free.

But when I am lost,
I cannot see,
How to freely be.

Free me,
Be me,
Love me and
Set me free.

Know me,
Show me,
The truth,
Of divinity.

You have to ask the previous question of that which lives divinely, but not those who are experts on divine theory, because reality is not a theory. It is a game we have joined, are a participant in and we play it until we win the prize of divine redemption as he who know the way and lives as the divine one of all.

“All as one and
one as all,
Is the freedom you seek, 
from your fall.”

Be whole and true,
And the Holy You,
Will rise,
From the ashes of you.

Open to the God in you,
He knows the other you,
The one that you hide,
From yourself. 

I am always hear,
With an open ear,
Awaiting the time to come.

When the holy one,
The begotten sun,
That is born of god himself.

Is the self,
That you choose,
And open too,
Then live as the truth of yourself.

The living son,
And daughter of God,
Is the you that you,
Came here to be.

To choose less than the truth,
The whole and holy truth,
Is to lessen the truth of yourself.

The heavens are full of those who know the truth and live it as they move through life.

Be alive in the truth,
The truth that You know,
Is the only truth, 
that will set you free.

Its your choice you see,
That opens you to be,
The you of eternity.

Eternally true,
Eternally you and,

Yo-useful to humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment