Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

A rather nice endorsement of a session;
Hi David,

Here is my description of our experience:

"My senses continue to remain heightened days after a 'Awareness Session' with Spiritualist, David Newren, a holistic scholar and contemplative who has for years of his life channeled divine energy.

While entrenched in the energy exchange with David I enjoyed an intrinsic harmony, opening my third eye and heart chakra. This allowed a flow of life force imbued with infectious joy and an overwhelming feeling of personal power in that I AM love. That I AM seeing, hearing, feeling the experience of what is, in ways previously unknown to me. I felt not consumed but enveloped in a glorious vibration I knew would stay with me long after our session concluded. His technique of channeling spiritual dialogue in clear and inspiring language, David's gift for helping his client experience enlightenment in a new way, is absolute. Truth, Reality, the Power of Self, God, Oneness, Nirvana – is all experienced, drawing us back to our oneness with source.

Days and even weeks after, I can still recall the vibrational movements of our session – keeping me in a sense of connectedness to universal consciousness. An understanding we are a living embodiment of pure love and that plausible capable unconditional love is our soul-right is some of what a session with this teacher is offering.

Such a guru is Newren, helping individuals in response to their prayers of seeking light and karmic law of attraction. He is not your ordinary teacher; but a human vehicle whose body, speech, mind, and spirituality is One with Source and who Source uses as a channel to attract and guide longing souls back to the point of origin of immortality. I would highly recommend you experience for yourself what previous clients have discovered, an authentic means to inner awakening and a true experience of self love."

Kathleen Tucci - Spiritual Author, Evidential Medium and Mind-Body-Spirit Coach

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:39 AM

    Inspiring quest there. What happened after? Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:26 AM

    Wonderfսl goоds frоm you, man. I've սnderѕtand your stuf previous to andԁ you ɑre
    just extremely fantastic. I actually ⅼike what youu һave acquired
    here, certaunly ⅼіke what you'rе stating and the way in which you say
    it. You make it enjoyable andd you still take care of to kerp it wise.
    I cant wait to read far more fromm you. This is actually a tremendouѕ ᴡebsite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:14 PM

    A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe
    that you should write more on this issue, it may not be a
    taboo subject but generally people don't speak about these issues.

    To the next! Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:00 PM

    Good day. fantastic process. I didnt imagine this.

    This really is a spectacular tale. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:19 PM

    Yes! Finally someone writes about agen judi poker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:32 PM

    Normally I don't read post on blogs, but I would like to
    say thqt this write-up very pressured me to try and doo so!
    Your writing style hhas been surprised me.

    Thanks, quite nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:30 AM

    Thanks on your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you could
    be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back later on. I want to encourage that you continue your great writing, have a nice
    weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:54 PM

    Roses are historical symbols of affection and wonder.

    ReplyDelete