Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, April 11, 2005

faith rewarded is an amazing exit to polarity

Faith rewarded

The experience of faith rewarded, is an amazing exit to polarity.

Faith is talked about as if everyone understands what it is and experiences the benefits of it being active in their life. I myself had a negative reaction, to even hearing it mentioned. Perceiving it's every recommendation as a cop-out, equal to wishful thinking and day dreaming.
Having heard of no mountains moved lately, except by bulldozers, explosives and Volcano's. I saw no use in exploring the subject of faith. My first experience of faith rewarded, was in a energy/meditation session last year:

I was in disagreement with a meditation partner as to what was necessary in our current session for our next level of expansion into oneness. I knew what was necessary for our session and knew it with a certainty that I never have had before. I ask to lead the session and he was not unwilling to allow me to do so, despite a couple of hours of inspired reasoning, that included just humor me even if you know that I am wrong. All to no avail despite my position of having provided his total material support for ten years so that he could meditate and explore the mysteries full time for our mutual benefit.

This was an exceptional session that required 2 or more to ascend to the divine realms together, he was leading and the session was going in the wrong direction. I was frustrated at the opportunity we were missing and my partners apparent un-readyness for the experience.
Sometime after I gave up trying to convince him that I was right. The words "have faith" came to me and I pondered the meaning of these words...
Next came the words "allow him to be right"...
Then, "give place to the possibility that the correct process can come through him, despite his resistance to it"...
I relaxed into that possibility and asked, is it possible that he could be right?....
until I connected to that possibility.
Then after a time, It is possible that he could be right...
He might be right...
Wow! he is now doing the procedure right, just like I was guided to!... He is right! and the session was a success and everything occurred as I had originally been inspired, with out my speaking, asking or pleading.

The process took an hour or so of focusing on faith and the possibilities. The result was my finally knowing and understanding of the beginning stages of achieving results through faith alone.

I now know even in my times of separation, that God can move through Anyone, to create the result you wish (as long as that wish is in harmony with joy for all, mine was exiting the maze of polarity into oneness or Heaven) if you use focused faith. Emphasis on FOCUS (for cause) (for see us)

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment