Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, April 15, 2005

The purpose here is Consciousness without limitations.

Was I wrong?

Bruce, I enjoy your posts and presence here and would be disappointed to see you leave. I also often get pissed at M.L. Then I have to check the energy, instead of the words. Does it expand me or contract me? Who or what is responding to his input? What have I identified with? This much I can say, Michael knows who I am. I often slip back into unconsciousness and when I realise it, I know where to go to wake up. The results of our interactions speak for themselves. If in fact he is out of line, allow yourself to be the source of charity, grace and light as he may occasionally need support also. The purpose here is Consciousness without limitations. Bringing forth the visions of our lives that existed before birth. This requires confronting all of our fears and accumulated limitation and suppression's. Our egos and bodies are desperate to maintain their status and believe that "I" will disappear if we fully allow the embrace of god ("all that is") Courage not protection, confront not departure. The love you seek, that you are, can be uncovered here.

Regards,

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment