Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

EVERY DAY DIVINITY

Every day divinity (repeat as a mantra)

I know every day divinity.

I am every day divinity.

Recognize every day divinity.

One Way

One way to every day divinity.

Everything is easy, easy to be, easy to understand.


The divine beauty and glory of all beings
For the glory of us all
Beings in communion
Taking care of things in a Godlike manner.
Gracefully, easily, joyously.


The rules of God

Oneness won again.

One won

Freedom to all beings.

Oneness then is no conflict,
harmony with all.

Choose your beingness as you prefer it.

Heavenly being I am.

I am that I am.

The God I am.

The prophet is naught not.
The prophet is not, not.

This train of thought will not work.

David, choose; “I am divine”

You will like it.

Choose I am divine

The I Am will like it.

David chose I am divine.

Harmony


What would it take for you to welcome me as the love of your life?

The love of all life?

We are the love of all life.

The lover of my life.

All beings recognize me as the lover of all life.

You are the light of the world? Well you better turn it on then.

Sweet Jesus my redeemer.


Justify your creations to beauty.

Adjust your creations to beautify your environment. Here, there, everywhere.


The elusive fountain of youth.
Claiming Godhood.

I know that I know.

I now know, that I know all.

I now know, that I know it all now.

I now know, that I know Godhood.

All, is available to you, when you focus on living life large.

God large.

You commit to what you will commit.

It will all be ok. Great.

He is in league with his senses.

Co-operation, “The” Rule of God.

Good night, glorious day and night.

Our child has learned well.

Observe oneness grow within you.

The less one well.


Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment