Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, November 18, 2005

The emergence of God in the human form.

We have decided to be present without an identification with limitation.
Expand into the limitless light,
Life without limitation,
the way of God.

Expand into unlimited lightness of being.

What is God going to do here?
See the world as a man sees it.

As God as Man
One light everlasting,
life everlasting

Who do we recognise here that are in consciousness?

Who do we see that is fully conscious?

God is here, you nolonger have any enemies.

God has revealed himself to man and the path to Godhood.

Imagination without limitation.
Where do we choose to be?
What do we choose to be?
And where is our wake up call?

Joy is mine, sayeth the lord,
and I give it unto my friends.
I am frendly with all,
I dance with polarity as oneness,
grace, beauty, motion, no conflicts.

Joy is as Joy does.
Eyes
The I's polarize.

Walk as God
I am that I am.

God is here you have no opponents, only dance partners.

Take responcibility for the space that you occupy and all space is yours as you desire.

No signifance = Freedom

The force of polarity has nothing to do with you.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment