Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What is the destiny of "I am that I am" in this form?

What becomes of this form when it is fully infused with I am that I am?

What becomes of this form now that it is fully merged with I am that I am?

I am that I am is the holy spirit of God.

Misha, Tamara, Where are we not?

Where are we not conscious?

Where are these "Humans" not conscious

how does one inspire others to joy for all?

who are you?

really?

before that?

we are all one.

the other is you, what inspires you to choose joy for others?
feeling the connection between me and all that is around me and observing the syncronisity that is obvious in the connection.
the answer then is to chooseto be conscious of your connection to all things. This will result in joyous syncronicity. And no questions.

what is individual perception then?
the result of polarized unconsciousness.

I am that I am, alpha and omega.
before the world was, I am.

where is our peace?
on the otherside of your pain of assumed separation.

how may we know our Peace?

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment