Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, January 20, 2006

You win when everybody wins.



We are enlightening this body.
We, the I am that I am.

Pay attention, we are here now we have: (describe your circumstances) A wife and 2 kids.
We are also I am that I am.

I am that I am is Here.

What is my identity?
What should my identity Be?
I am here, at the most broken part of My self, to heal and to dance the joyous dance of God.

I am that I am, is here to at the most broken part of my self.

I love my brother as myself.

I love my brother, he is myself.

By God, I am what I am
That

God is free
dom
in
this
form
and God is here.
Gods
God is free in this form and the actions are Joy for All.

God bless this body and soul with pure consciousness.

God is Joy for all.

God is here and in charge.
How does it feel?

God is here and in charge.
Know it.
Feel it.
Dance it.

How consciousness can you be? Be it.

When you are in my presence, you will shine to the utmost of your joyful capacity.

Be healed, you lover of darkness and see the light.
In me.
In you.
All around.

No resistance to Joy for all.

There is no resistance to Joy for All.

Joy for all, is freedom for all, in consciousness.

Grant freedom of consciousness to all.
Those that do not deserve it also, To All.

Monitor your success by the freedom and feeling of your own body.

What say you to the Lord of Hosts?
I am yours, I am that I am.

What is it like to be conscious of all that is?

It is freedom, to know all.

It is Joy, to know all.

It is love, to be All.

Consciousness, Joy and Love. The freedom of a God.

Consciousness, freedom and love. The embodiment of God.

Consciousness, joy, freedom and love are the benefits of being the embodiment of love.

What about abundance?
The Lord chooses to provide for himself in abundance.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment