Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The angelic realms are your home.

Schedule your official private meditation time each week.

Budda
Myself
What happened? where did we go unconscious?

Open up to your life of joy.

Choose to be here and choose to live an exceptional life.

The glory of God is me asured by, what degree of consciousness would deliver complete freedom to the body.

What if I created this identity as an experiment in lower consciousness and the experiment is now over?

I misunderstood power as evil.

We are opening up our consciousness.
A taste for beauty,
It is ok to be beautiful and graceful.
Just be aware of all.
Be progressively more conscious until you are free.

Who do I want in my life and why?
Who are conscious?
Who are loving?
Who are joyful?
Who are graceful?
Who are beauty?

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment