Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

How can one be most effective in improving the world

How can one be most effective in improving the world?
The only solution that has a chance of actually working, is a self directed, "changing for the better," our self, as anything otherwise is polarized (oppositional based) one sided solutions.

I need to watch reality as a different sort of fellow, if I am to have a different sort of life.

God's a funny guy, he can let you forget yourself for eons of time, while your experience continually worsens, then Bam, he can take you home again.

Hey God, you've got to let us in on the truth of reality, it's not fair for you only to be able to deify continuously, while the rest of us continually fight each other.

Your right, come home and take all that I have unto you.

Oh my goodness, how can anything happen that would be better than this?
Living in the moment, love is an interesting thing, to receive, to give, to live life for. The love that gratifies the soul of God himself.

Oh my godness, what have I become? I have abandoned myself to the waters of random expression of life.
Choose otherwise now.
I consciously choose now, my freedom to be as I choose in each moment.
Choose better than this David.
Didn't exactly tell me the truth did you? Am I really still arguing with myself? Within myself?
How fast can I allow my consciousness to expand? Expanding into the joys of consciousness?

The "joys of consciousness" is that even possible?
Conscious joy, is your native state.

What degree of consciousness do you choose here and now?
I choose consciousness beyond all opposition,
Consciousness that transcends all realities.

What do you wish to see, the glory of creation, or the pain of destruction?
Neither, I want to see the glory of us all, the fulfillment of all inequities.
Wake up in the density of your unconsciousness. Wake up to the consciousness of your Deity and choose to stay there in you consciousness of all that frees you to into an unobstructed existence, a reality of no opposition. Just because somebody else is dense, doesn't mean that you have to take it on also.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment