Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Freedom beyond identity

How are you?
Fine. No not fine, we wish to be free from our bonds of sinful unconsciousness.

So you wish to be free do you? Free to sin again, or free from and beyond your desire to sin?
Free from and beyond our polarized desires, please.
Ultimate freedom.
Complete freedom of consciousness and beingness.
Freedom beyond any desire, other than Joy for all.
Freedom beyond identity.
Freedom beyond beingness.
The freedom that brings peace without limitation.
The freedom of choice now, and in every now.
The freedom that never ends in a loss of consciousness.
The freedom of the awareness of the unlimited possibilities, of successfully creating the results that are chosen.

Very well, Say “I am done, I am finished, I am complete, here and now in all desires and wishes that I have ever had, let me go to the rest, the reward of my return to the source of my being, that I may be one again, complete and whole, reunited in the glorious creation of om, it is done. I love all that I leave and leave all that I love, in the hands of God, that blesses all that will receive, with the divine light of pure consciousness. That frees all from the bondage of want and lack.

If polarity is with you, it is because you have stopped turning over your life to God. The solution is simple, relax and let all go to God again.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment