Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Where is the truth that frees one from a self imposed isolation from God?

Consider that the isolation means that you no longer know God and that you know no one working Godly miracles that can be thereby be trusted to guide you back to God.

What do you do?
Do you pick a self appointed authority, with no proof of his methods or paths effectiveness in guiding seeker to a reconnection with divinity?
Do you decide that it is God that has isolated you and therefor you are damned?
Do you make up undesirable attributes for God to have so that you are more content in your separation from God?
Do you accuse all who try to love you of bad intentions?Do you revel in your confusion and ignorance to the point that you wish for all others to share your fate?

Or

Do you choose to do good works for others?
Make them laugh?
Share their burdens?
Ease their pain and suffering?
Help them out of their holes and clean them up from the "dirt" that has been thrown on them?

Consider the effect that your words and deeds have on others and choose to leave others with a smile on their face when they remember you.

Or do you just say God,
I want to come home,
I want what you want for me,
I want all that you will bless me with,
I am willing to sacrifice all that I am, to know the truth.

Take me, Make me as you wish me to be, Mend me cleans me I want to be free. I want to be in you as you are in me and I am going to quietly sit here watching and waiting for your communion with me that I may be free again in the arms of God.

Immanuall