Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Control

This is a post that seemed a little too personally specific for me to post initially, however many are traveling the same path as I am and there are parts of this that apply to us all, so here is is with some minor editing out.

I choose to be here as the truth of who I am.

Then choose to face that which you are still unwilling to face. You still have an evil agenda that you are simply attempting to increase your ability to implement. Why else would you deny yourself what you desire, except that you still need to protect others from your destructive impulses. You wish to rule your life according to the desires of your ego, and you cannot get away with that any more. The time for ego domination is past, your opportunity for power now lies in grace and harmony as the catalyst for change. You will still receive that which your ego desires, it just will not matter to you any more.

Your control now rests in letting go. As you have taken "holding on" to its polarized extreme where that no longer works for you or the others you affect and has left you in a relative state of unconsciousness.

Give us all a break and remember what control and power without limitation feels like. Limitation has never brought you what you desire. look at who we have sent you to bring you back again, they are here to guide you home, so that your reality can be reborn again in divinity.

What do I do then? I have been diligent in working to come back. Give me the way, the truth and the light of divine redemption, that I may truly be redeemed and reclaimed.
I give up,
I give up,
I give up.
Take me home if you will.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment