Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All that changes for the better or the worse is not you.

No matter how confused and mistaken a consciousness is, it always has a path it is following that leads to the divine way. The way a fallen consciousness rises to return to divine source is the consciousness chooses to observe absolute truth. When it does, the consciousness finds that none of what it knows its self as, is absolute truth and so begins the beings releasing its identification with all that it observes to be transitory.

What am I if I am nothing that is transitory? What happens when I realize that I am not anything that I can see, feel or hear?

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment