Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, October 06, 2008

God I'm free as God is me

It is what it is, I am what I am, what will be will be.
I will do what I will do, I won't do what I will not do.
What I will and won't do remains to be seen.
What I can change is not necessarily what should be changed.

Realizing and accepting what is, is the first step to operating reality as a conscious creator.
God I'm free when God is me.
How does it relate to others? Its your reality, not theirs. Its for your freedom, not theirs. Sovereignty issues rule the day, each consciousness is free to choose the reality and level of consciousness that serves their purpose best and only polarized realities are allowed to interfere with each other, as divinity chooses the divine way only.

What is the divine way?
Non binding, non entrapping, non significant.
Free, see, know and create.
Wonders, delights and no reprobates.
Love of course, without remorse.
We love all life, with ourselves as source.

Miserable existences, we've tried them of course and found that they lack.
Without unconditional love, their like a heart attack.
All well and good for those who choose them,
If all choices were known, there would be few men.

Gods, not men is the truth of us all.
On us is lost the allure of the fall.
Summer, fall, winter and spring,
are best enjoyed as an eternal thing.
The first, the last, the beginning and end,
God as you, it's the truth my friend.

Hu-man are the true men, that mankind might be.
Join us and see what your future will be.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment