Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Immanuall with Sky Jones

Both people that are working together for an increase in embodied consciousness, have to wish for the best wish of the other to be the truth of them. The willingness to support the best wish of the other to be realized, for the best results you have to hold the space for the other person to be the best divine expression of their self.

If you don't wish divinity in the instant of now for the other, then what reality are you going to be living? So as the awareness of yourself, be wishing for the divinity of the other now.

We are putting the study of the potential of divine states of expression for man, to be an academic discussion of potentialities considered to be possible by a fallen consciousness, as the definition of divinity. The consciousness that is being expressed as less than divinity has no chance whatsoever of describing and enforcing that state by their definition, because the fallen do not command the divine, the fallen do not control the divine, the fallen have fallen from their divine abilities.

Divine abilities can only be restored by a shared experience of a wished for divinity of the other. I need you to not be my teacher, but my companion in allowing for the divine to be expressed any way the other chooses. If I express myself as less than divinely free in any circumstance, then I would like you to realize that that is not my truth and I would prefer that you not interact with me on that level.
Suggest instead; remember the truth, the truth, who are you being now? who are you being now? Be still and take a look.

What could be more preposterous and what could be more magically wondrous than the observation of a form, welcoming the divine into itself to the point that you could say that the form is the purely perfect expression of God in this reality and done in such a way that it facilities that same expression of consciousness for all other individuated points of awareness.

If divine consciousness is truly going to be the encompassing operating consciousness of the form, it really does get to be the best, the very best expression of divine possibilities in the reality and so the consciousness there is simply to allow for its truth to be known to its self and clearly expressed as a frequency that frees all who focus on it.

The awakening touch, is the touch of the one willing for the other to be the expression of the divine, clearly, beautifully, magically and miraculously. You instead of focusing on your own sensations are instead focusing your awareness on the other and wishing for the very best divine expression for the other that it is possible. There is nothing that is not possible for the divine and that is what you wish for the other. All possibilities, with the intention for the freedom of expression for all points of view, resulting in all choosing the best for the other, according to the others wishes, not according to your determination of what is best for the other, but the others saying yes this is it.

All great truth are said in every possible way until one of them sparks somebody to realize that, yes this is how I do it for myself, I saw it in another and I was granted the realization of how the other achieved that state that I desire for myself and I choose that for the other which allows the other to choose it for me. Because unless the other is divine, he cannot choose divinity for me. So I choose divinity for him first before he can choose it for me. So you have to be the facilitator of the manifestation of the divine in another in order to have the expression of yourself as divinity here.

The transition from fear into the allowance of divinity, is through wishing for the other. Not imposing anything other than what the other wishes.

Not so much gas in the tank that it disables the automobile by being focused on how much gas is in the tank, but is there enough gas to get to where I need to go. Talk to your self and others from what they can possibly be, not from that which it is. It is the opposite space from trying to fix something, it is holding the space for it to fix its self through its realization of its own divinity. All you have to do is be present and take it above the verbal level and just say through this simple connection, through simply my presence, through my observation of you I hold the space for your divine expression here, exactly as you wish for it in each moment.
Hold the position, but don't hold an intention on it, hold an allowance for it to flower in its expression of divinity as it chooses.

I prefer that I direct the divine transformation of myself. Which means that OK we are admitting that the divine presence is somewhat here through me, but that I choose for it to be a much more magnificent expression of that divineness. That cannot be done by a teacher it can only be done by me and what I am requesting is your having a little pretense, in the form of a wish that my will be done, Gods will be done.

If this body is going to be the expression of God in the physical form then you have to take the place of the midwife not the physician. My fondest wish is that I be allowed to choose for myself as I wish. Wouldn't it be great for your star pupil to be a fully aware and divine being? Of course I already am, it is only my identifications with others and objects that obscure the truth to myself.

If you want to be the perfect guru, simplify things please. Simplify things.

In order to claim a divine beingness in the present, as a continued state of expression for your self, you have to throw in an answer to obvious reaction of another point of view when they say; Oh yes, what about when you did this... You have to say that sometimes I have been unconscious of my divinity and have acted differently that my truth.

Quit pretending that an others level of consciousness has an effect on your own.

The body is no longer an obstruction to the spirit in what circumstances?

Sky Jones replies,

The things that are traps and create solidi ties are pretty obvious. You take steps to remove the hardness, you do it with understanding that there is something there and you have to understand that there is a way to handle it. It is understanding and it is simple; a little communication "how are you doing", a little reality like "oh that's how you are doing" a little bit of love " I real like the way that you are, I know that I have never told you, but you have really been Good there" What happens is the thing breaks loose, of course there has to be the admiration of any state that it could possibly be in any way and the appreciation that how it is now is fine. You are not here to make any of it wrong, its OK the way that it is and we are here to appreciate what this is.

In polishing the metal, a little polish here and a little polish there and pretty soon you have the tea pot polished and it does not have to be polished again for awhile. If you don't consistently clean off the tarnishing, which of course would be the negative response to the genetic unit from the environment, even though it is in fact a very loving manifestation.

When you cease putting people down for their supposedly lowly states and you love instead and appreciate and admire at that point you will be able to have homogeneity and transparency in your body so that it will no longer obstruct your perception. That's how it works, they are the only tools that I have, I haven't got anything else. I know how they work, the problem is that a person will translate the things into lower frequencies and not spend the necessary time to completely cover the genetic unit with the positive impressions.

The guy in the head will make some positive affirmations and pray every morning, while the knee guy hurts because he is kneeling down, the butt guy is being smashed because he is being sat on, the stomach guy is growling because he is hungry or he is stuffy because he ate too much and the heart guy got his heart broken because he is just frustrated. With systematic understanding the thing dissolve and that's all and that's just the way that it works.

As the positive vibes go on, at a certain point there is going to be a negative response because you are going to waking up some sleepers and when they wake up, sometimes they are going to be a little bit ornery. What you do is you is not go ornery with them, you come back with " well your waking up and feeling a little grouchy, great, that's cool we will get you a little something to eat, boy we are sure happy that you are with us now, yes you will be feeling a little better soon, its so wonderful to have you back awake again. When they wake up, that is how you handle them.

They do wake up and get ornery, the love wakes them up, a lot of them are unconscious and sleeping and when the positive vibe comes on, they wake up and they are in layers. My vibe that I am putting on here handles all of the surface ones, the major ones that are awake, feel the vibe that I am putting out, they actually can feel it physically and they are responsive to it. As if I was actually in your body running your nervous system. They respond to it that way and it does feel good. Its nice to feel good about yourself, because if you don't every single one of your little buddies in your body feels a little bad and that's not OK. At all times don't be frustrated, feel good about yourself and if the external environment is not going well, don't worry about him. Just put love their, make sure that every single one of them knows that they have a king that is benevolent, loving, compassionate, forgiving and with great, great, great appreciation for endeavors no matter how humble and feeble to improve. No considerations, its all beautiful, they are all good ones. Let me be the first to say that it is the truth, it is the truth. Thats who I am.

Thank you Sky,

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment