Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, November 03, 2011

The Dance of Destiny

Try this as a mantra;

This is my reality.
This is my reality to love.

It’s not something that you think about; it’s something that you allow. You allow this reality to be yours, all of this reality; allow it to be yours, without you being you. Allow this reality to be yours while the infinite experiences this reality through you, through your body, no self, just a clear channel of infinite love. Let the infinite be you, it’s a rush.

Interestingly enough, if you are sitting around grateful, you’re identifying, let that go to. Let go of the identification as me and I. Be the eye here of eternity. Let go of every pretense you have had here of needing something, of lacking something, of being less than anything.

There are no books to read about this,
there is nothing to learn or be taught about it;
you allow yourself to disappear into the experience of eternity.

Whatever else you can say about this reality, you can say; this reality of eternity is the reality of you.

The universe is within and cycles through you.

There is no part of this universe that is not contained within you, easily and without effort, it just is.

I’ll let eternity decide what this is.
I’ll let eternity mold me, shape me, guide me and create what it is that wishes to express through me, do it.

Say thank you God to whatever it is that limits you, diminishes you, condemns you and despises you. Thank you God. What do you think happens then? When you recognize Gods hand in your creation, in your experience? Your reality is different than it used to be; your reality is the dance of destiny.

If you are wondering what your relationship is to other things in this reality, it is that which is eternally true, you are that which is eternally true. If someone want’s to relate to you; god bless them.

When I am with my family, Mmm, I am only here to share my love with them, to be their love; the love of they, the love that they know is unconditional.

Whatever you have a preference for, is where you got stuck into an identity that is still limiting you; relax through that by allowing eternal peace to be present as you. Take in this reality with the eternal awareness of the present; as the presence of the eternal.
Allow it to be OK for you to be you; allow yourself to be the way, the truth and the life.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment