Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Choose to allow the divine to move through you.

I allow the divine to flow through here, unimpeded by fear.
Through my heart of darkness, I allow divinity to flow. (its kind of where it is most needed) Should not divinity be where it is not, in order to regain control of self here?

It’s my choice to allow the divine to flow through me, is what you must be able to say to yourself and then allow it to happen with the focus of your awareness on what your experience is and then connect your experience of what is to your choice to allow the divine to move through you.

If you are wondering what that means, it means; to look at the question of whether or not you choose to allow the divine flow to move through you and to move you. You keep looking at that question until all of the reasons that you have previously said no, have been identified, sorted through, considered and then resolved by your making a new choice to physically experience what it is for the divine to be embodied in you. Then you continuously allow that choice to be realized in you.

“I allow the divine to flow through my body and when I do, it’s OK with all other points of view. The divine in you when realized, is a positive change that is appreciated by everyone, it benefits all of “us”. So we welcome you to your divinity and we bless you for that…

Now you can feel for yourself; divinity is moving through you. The flow of the divine through the human form is a wonder to behold and one to be welcomed when it is available to you.

I allow myself to be the eye of the whole.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment