Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Save me Beauty


It is I that has created myself as I am and I had a very good reason for doing it.
Man’s search for meaning ends in beauty, for when you have found beauty, you have found the truth as best it can be in form, and beauty in form is a lovely way to experience life, your life. 

Experience the beauty in the forms around you. 
Know the beauty in the formless. 
Know the way of beauty, because the way of beauty is the way of salvation.

Save me, beauty. 
Bless me with your presence beauty, 
Show me all that you are,
Tell me all that you know,
Allow me to see life as an expression of you.

Beauty,
Bless me,
Mold me,
Frame me,
Move me,
into an appreciation for all that life is in such a way that I move through life in harmony with all life, because I am at harmony, in harmony, with myself.

Being in harmony with yourself is a good first step to your freedom. Allow internal harmony to be that which you know yourself as.
Allow the knowing of you,
to be a harmonious self realization. 
Allow the knowing of you,
to be a celebration, 
to be a wonder,
To be a gift and a blessing to yourself and to others.
Allow the wonder of you to be a wonderful way for you to be present as, to experience yourself being and to know as the truth of yourself. 

Everything naturally comes into a harmonic resonance with everything else. When one knows himself as the truth, all others notice and begin to choose to resonate with that truth themselves until it is revealed within themselves as the truth thats always been moving them regardless of their idea of who and what they were: that which moved them was always love and now that they know that, they open up to the possibilities of what that can be for them. 

Know yourself as the love that knows you truly. 

You’re not only human, your something much more than that: you’re beauty waiting for the opportunity to be personified by opening your consciousness to knowing the divine way that already is flowing within you. You can do it. You’ll get through “this” on the way to knowing what it is to be at home with yourself, to be free to be the extraordinary being that is possible for you and for me to be here for each other and for ourselves. 

Allow the moon to steal you away on flights of fancy, showing you the way to the stars. 

Enlighten your mind with the shadows of your being.

I had a great reason for making my life the way that it is, but I forgot it and have since  moved on in confusion, So, whats a guy to do?

Well, You must regain certainty in your life and you don’t regain that by accepting the opinions of others as some how superior to your ability to choose what you know is good for you. 

Allow your family to know that they are loved in all the ways that they need to be loved in order to know themselves as being whole and wholesome and holy. Allow the love of all “that” to come through you to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment