Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, May 05, 2014

See life divinely

You are what you are, now let enlightenment happen anyway and allow something beautiful to come through you into the world.

Christ is an arbitrary name for a state of being, all who are Christ conscious are the same and one and All have saved themselves by taking on themselves a life of divinity.

“I have created my life and I am un-creating it by allowing for transcendence to be known to me, within me and in harmony with me.”

Your beginning to see reality from a healthy perspective when you see it divinely.


Don't allow your efforts to improve yourself be wrapped in a blanket of unworthiness, instead embrace your unworthiness as it is, with the divine awareness and presence that is the truth that moves eternity for you as an aspect of your expression here.

No comments:

Post a Comment