Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I am willing to have my sense or idea of who I am change or disappear

Thank you Annie.

Your willingness to facilitate an opening in this dimension for us is appreciated.

It also take some "balls" to play a game with such an overtly preposterous purpose. (from a human point of view). Congratulations.

I am contemplating what I can do to contribute also. What actions will help bring us the result that we wish for the group session?

I came up with some items that I will be using to raise my frequency, that may inspire your own preparation.

I am doing an extended meditation on "the invitation to spin" until the body and aspects are spinning in harmony.

I am requesting "friends" from oneness to assist and facilitate the groups purpose.

I am consciously choosing to surrender my ego to Gods will.

I am willing to believe that our wishes can be granted.

I am willing to let go of all fears and judgements.

I am willing to receive communion with all that is.

I am willing to experience the awareness of God.

I am willing to allow the highest frequencies flow through this body, even if they change everything.

I am willing to have my sense or idea of who I am change or disappear.

I am willing to fully be here now.

I am willing to be the truth of who I am.

I am willing to allow that many or all of my "Truths" may be wrong, so that I may know the truth of all things without filtration through false assumptions.

I am willing to fully connect with and see the "vision of my life".

I am willing to wish that what I wish for, be available to everyone, especially my enemies.

I am willing to be seen, and known and vulnerable.

I am willing to improve, to expand, to exist, to change and to create my life according to the best that I can be.

I am willing to flow freely, with no form, no substance and no significance.

I am that I am

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment