Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Your right to be degraded and unconscious ends when you enter my presence.

When you look at another, your thought should be “I would like to see something spectacular come from you" Something wondrous, something divine, something that inspires me to feel divine pleasure and union.

Look at those that you commune with unwaveringly, until they manifest their divinity to you. It is irrelevant what choices have been made before, if divinity is known and chosen in the present. I expect the divine to manifest through me, regardless of everything else that exists in or around me or my environment.You’re right to be degraded and unconscious ends when you enter my presence. If you prefer your limitations, don't come around. If you see my face, hear my voice, read my words, you are changed and restored to your native, natural and eternal divine presence, by the redeemer of consciousness.

Here I am, God. Hearing your voice, reading your words as I write them, show me now the face of the redeemer of consciousness.

My face is yours, you are the I am that I came here to be.

So be it and so it is.

Full redemption in form now?

If that is your wish.

Full redemption to divine presence is my sincere wish. Please bless my wish that it may be manifest in harmony with all.

That Is what I do.

Very well, please do that which you do, now.

Take a long look at yourself right now, until you are changed and then your presence will change others.

Where is the truth in these words?

The eternal truth only is found when the struggle to find it is ended.

Then end my struggle to find, know and be the eternal truth of myself.

Look without expectation, see without effort, feel without resistance and your truth will be found and owned once again. Observe that which you wish for continuously, without effort or reaction to the result as your reality is fully shown to you and your reality will then freely shift to your desired outcome.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment