Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, January 09, 2009

I am comfortable with evil; it is just another expression of consciousness in a lost world.

I am not defined or limited by my experiences in this body.

What’s it going to take to bring a higher level of life into this consciousness and a higher level of consciousness into this life?

Divine consciousness is here as you, don't you know?
And me.

I’m letting go of my obligations, while maintaining my integrity.

Your limitations are all the result of things that you committed to and did not do.
The second part of it is, you’re not knowing how to handle power being directed at you. You handle power by allowing it to flow through you to others. The third part of it is a result of your sexual hang-ups. Loosen up, loosen up, and loosen up. Whenever you feel pain, loosen up. Can I love these people and appreciate what they are trying to do? The rest of it is for you to be conscious of the physical and emotional needs of others and yourself.

We maintain our integrity in spite of what others may do. Empower the universe to also maintain its integrity in harmony with others.

In your loosening up, don’t have sex with anyone other than your mate.

There is no reason to hold on to long ago history.

How conscious are we going to allow ourselves to be here?

I am the consciousness of life.

Are you willing to be the consciousness that lifts all consciousness to harmony?

We all have a call on each other my brother.

I need divine guidance in order to make it here.

This is the reality that you are operational in, so operate it divinely.

He regains his divinity here.

Turn off yahoo David that’s a dead end.

Are you kidding, you can’t be the best, without being the best thing for all of us.

You are a loyal and trustworthy man.

Relax into the divine being the divine.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment