Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stability feels good; we would like more of it.

Why not perform easily the providing for your family?

I wish to talk to the immortal who presumes to choose this experience for me as an appropriate or even an Ideal one and to him I say show me all you know so that I can understand. Show me all you know God so that I may delight in the role that I am playing for you; seemingly foolishly.

I wish for my world to open up with my knowledge of it and greet me as its master and creator. It’s not going well.

What God, do you suggest as a profitable direction for our life here?

Goddess say’s, we are controlled by the devotion of our beloved, who is our beloved?

I am he who loves you, totally and completely. I am but a humble servant to the Goddess.

What do I have to give the world that will make it a better place for all of us?

What is it that you know will make everything better?

I am willing to be the embodiment of God for the pleasure of the divine Goddess of creation and love.

Yes you are unique; the divine passes to you first and from you to the rest of humanity.

Can I do better for my family than I have done?

Of course all will be arranged for, as you embrace me.

Show me the way Goddess and I will be your God. I have given myself to the Goddess, I make no other commitments. I chose to be the embodiment of God and I am the only one who needs know it.

When the next one is ready, it will happen for them also. When the body opens to be the expression of God here, beautiful things happen. While you are alive, make the thing happen that you want to, make divine things, beautiful things and surround yourself with them, says your highest self. Your life here is the treasure that you were searching for and you have found it, make it wonderful for yourself and with the others who love you divinely.

All of my aspects here wish for the greater divinity of all other aspects. I want the best thing possible for all beings, how do I hold that out there without it being a judgment of the current circumstances of others?

The Goddess always supports the actions that support the family, provide for them.

Who is willing to host the birth of God through a man? By the evidence it must have been my parents or it would not have happened this way. Thanks mom, thanks dad, you did it, you’re the greatest parents ever. Who supports the birth or appearance of God as a man?

The care and feeding of a birthing “God man”;
Mushroom soup, with you as the main ingredient, appreciated and shared by those who love you.

Where and to whom should I manifest?.

Look to the divine realms for your support for now, when you are steady in your divinity you will know what to do. Don’t present yourself before your time, commune with the Gods for now and they will assist you in cleansing your soul.

I am the consort of the Goddess of creation, she who is in perpetual orgasmic creation of this reality, to her I provide the divine impetus.

I am the consort of the divine Goddess.

Then show yourself as such, take off your disguise of disability.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment