Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Maintaining your reality in lower consciousness

How could "I am not here" be your operational reality? Why would you not be here as the best of yourself? Really ask yourself that. On all levels of consciousness, why be here as the very best of yourself, your most capable you, the you that is free and does what he pleases, while what he pleases also pleases others?

None of these limitations of yours are you. Interesting that you are not you, realize that! Observe yourself, it's not you, you are the observer, not the doer or the done to.

It's not me,
I am not me,
There is no me,
as "I am".

Of your limitations ask; what is there in me that attracting this condition? Are you divine, or are you the diviner?

Is a successful life really as simple as be your best?

The best where?

The best of joyfully expressing life. The life of the active saint. The enlightened one who has the power to act in this world while maintaining his source consciousness.

End you confusion in life, if it hurts, it's not you. Share the joys of others, start with your family.

You don't have to try to fix anything, because nothing affects you.

A marvelous life is the life that you wish for, simply marvelous.

We choose to be the embodiment of our best here, which means the embodiment of God, the consciousness as the source of all creation.

I love my life.
I love my life and everything about it.
I love life, I celebrate life.
Feel that one as the truth of you. That which you withhold your love for, becomes your anchor in maintaining your reality in lower consciousness.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment