Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hi Gary,

Nice to hear from you again. Here is what I can say about things from my own experience. I don't write about my ideas, I write about my experiences. I have no belief system that I follow, no scripture that I believe blindly or ideal that I must follow whether or not it proves to be true. Because of this I am open to experiencing anything and the experience is the truth not the telling of it.

My experiences show me that unbelievably expanded states of consciousness are available to those who are open to them. States that make this reality dim to the point of being a supreme burden to come back to. I believe that these God consciousness states of knowing and ability can be brought into this reality and that when they are this reality will take a quantum shift up in frequency, a shift that will change this reality into a physical manifestation of eternal truth and I believe that this is the purpose that we came here to accomplish. A transformation of this reality into heaven on earth.

At the same time I struggle with business, relationships and my body like everyone else even while I am ignoring them because I spend so much of my time exploring what the possibilities are.

Finally, there is no truth to be found in reading, talking, speaking and doing anything. It is only revealed when you realize that there is nothing here that can lead you to the truth, no authority that has made it, no one here as the manifestation of God. When there is, the world will change. For your self to know, it only comes when surrendering to the ultimate truth, which is tough because there is no way to know before hand if it is true, if it is safe, or what you will be when it is through with you. When not knowing is more burdensome than the fear of the unknown, then you will have the guts to dive into the abyss as you let go of everything else.

Happy surrendering,

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment