Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, February 27, 2009

It's a game of God

I don't have to do anything other than to allow God to be expressed through me. Express yourself God, you can do better than this.

The first act of a real God that is embodied in a diminished reality like this one, would be to allow his eternal self to be expressed through his embodiment to others,
then to observe others allowing God to be expressed through themselves to others,
then to observe others allowing God to be expressed through themselves to him,
and finally for me to allow God to be expressed through me to myself. It's a game of God, your "it" pass it on, a game where everyone that plays it wins, resulting in God, surrounded by Gods.

Allow God to be expressed through you, right here, right now.

You are it.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment