Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, September 21, 2009

It brings you both up.

How you can add to someone else’s communication, is to observe it fully until you connect with God communicating to you through what the other is doing. When you can feel the connection with the divine moving through him, you are then both in a higher state of consciousness.

It’s not you making the divine move through him by visualizing it coming through him to you, but actually expanding out your perceptions enough to where you see that this is actually what it happening. This changes you and raises the frequency and shines the original inspiration back to the other, it brings you both up.

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Love it.

    When you coming for lunch?

    In fact, when are we starting on your project. I'm being phased out at the Olive Garden. I'm SO ready.

    John

    are you comming to Mexico‏

    David

    The real question is, are you really IN mexico.

    Think about it.

    In the meantime, I'll talk to Narelle. And by the way, you need to NEVER forget who your best friend is.
    I was ready for my session, mainly so I could requalify as best friend, but God had a different plan that day, it was called teaching Dave to not give scorpions a ride across the river.

    John

    I did promise them that I would come back in person, but as you might someday say;

    "The universe is in me as I AM in you"

    Think about it.

    Put your hand in the hand of the man who stilled the waters,
    there you will find a friend in who does not need,
    but feeds you the deeds by which you are freed,
    thereby calming the seas that even the seers seldom see.

    See what I mean?

    One may understand my writings by knowing what I know,
    not my words,
    but my freedom from words,
    not my thoughts.
    but my freedom from thought,
    not myself,
    but my freedom from self, all found in the silence of solitude.

    Im man u all

    ReplyDelete