Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

You don't have to do anything, but if you want to do something, why wouldn't you allow yourself to be successful at it? You don't have to do anything, you don't have to be anything, but if you decide to be, do, or choose, at least allow your choice to be manifest.

You were right, you were right about everything, always have been. You have never been wrong and there is no possibility for you to be wrong. It can't happen. I know what I say with perfect certainty and understanding. Push your belief systems to the limit. You have to allow every persons history to have been absolutely true in order for them to have a divine moment with you. You have to allow them to be absolutely right about everything that they have an opinion on. Then you have the ability to share a moment of peace with them.

How do you transcend your reality up to a level of divine interaction?

Here is a bumper sticker for you;

Please don't buy into the reality that I need to be saved. Sorry I don't, I don't need to be saved, except by my own choice. That's my only savior, my own choice.
If you are able to choose the experiences that you have and you have chosen experiences that are relatively unconscious, this statement is just an acknowledgement that you can choose to be fully conscious again, from a state of unconsciousness you can choose that. That's what we say, "we" meaning "I AM"

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment