Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A savior saves not through taking another’s burdens

You’re not supposed to carry other peoples karmic burdens through life, it’s a judgment that they are incapable of either carrying them themselves or letting them go. When you take them from another you condemn yourself and them.

A savior saves not through taking another’s burdens, but by being unburdened as he moves through life as that which is not life, as that which is not form, as that which is not structure, as that which is not significance, a savior frees by the fact or very example of his freedom. A true savior saves a fallen creation by his enjoyment of it. Choose to be conscious of self as universal love; that may ease your burdens.

Be the universal love that is surrounding each particle of creation, be the universal love that embraces each particle of creation with admiration, allowance and the joy of divine freedom. Creation is moved towards perfection by the presence of divinity, not by divinity confused and confusing itself as a creation. Be divinely present and your work of self redemption has been accomplished, be divinely present and your reality will take care of itself divinely.

Be present here as divinity, it is your only truth. Choose for your divinity to be realized by yourself, choose for your divinity to be realized in your body, choose for your eternal divine presence to be fully realized in your body, death to you my son, death to you.

How do you plan on exceeding the expectations that everyone has for you?

We are not buying into the significance of any of this; is your new mantra. What a ridiculous point of view it is to have a reality that there is something here that can engage you in an uncomfortable way.

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:31 PM

    I like this one.

    I very much like the end especially, "death to you." Perfect!

    The part about surrounding particles with our presence and acceptance is huge. Good for you my inspired man!!



    Now, as to the part that Satan himself inspired (and thank you for inviting my editing in this regard. It has been a pleasure).

    Here's my advice. Leave Jesus out of this. His work, which at least on earth climaxed in him bleeding from every pour for you and me Dave) is in a different dimension than your description of a Savior. It's in a different realm than all of this. If, on the other hand, you're talking about all the self assigned savior's in this world, you're right on the money.

    The problem is, it's confusing. The best course is to just leave the sacred work of the atonement in it's own category as a mystery that we either believe or don't believe. For me, I believe it to my toes. There is something that has happened to me in consequence of NOT being "the universal love surrounding every partial" that in the end, can only be completely satisfied or justified (or put right) not by any degree of consciousness of my own, but by the blood of the lamb. It's wonderful! I don't understand it. Yet I can feel it. I don't know what's it's about, yet it's all completely clear and obvious. To get it, we simply have to erase all traces of our own self importance and dogma. And thanks to people like you Dave, I'm getting closer to that by that minute. You are an absolute inspiration to me my friend. Now please clean up this amazingly inspiring stuff by getting all the anti Christ stuff out of it. Then, get me some money so I can quit my job at Olive Garden and let's get this stuff out there. I love what you do (once I fix it all). And it's so easy to fix. (Just read Byron Katie's stuff vs. Eckart Tolle). We can reach the masses with this once it's cleaned of Satan's influence. I realize he's your friend. We just need to get him onto some other assignments like making abortion legal or something (oh, that's right, he's already done that).

    Love,

    Jon

    ReplyDelete