Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Not my will but thine be done

Is the saving grace of the clueless... and aren't we all clueless in nearly an absolute sense? Why would the clueless seek to lead when he is lost? First he must be restored to a clarity of consciousness that frees him from his limitations.

I am here to enlighten the evil, the misguided, the confused and disoriented collection of beings that are searching for truth, because they realize that their circumstances are intolerable without the light, knowledge and understanding of eternal truth.

If you speak to me; speak to me words of freedom, of love, of celebration of my life, my choices and my eternal presence.

If the you that you are is bothered by anything in this world, then what you need is more truth, more clarity and expansion of your consciousness.

Solve your problems by embodying divine truth.

Try it right now! feel your problems and then feel them as the embodiment of divine truth. "I am the embodiment of divine truth" Realize that in yourself as yourself. I am the embodiment of divine truth is the truth that every student of divinity has to realize within themselves in order to know the subjective reality of the divine.

All limitations were created by the thought that "you are not the divine truth" Know that as the lie that it is and you will be free.

"I commit to nothing other than continuing in my divine consciousness, divine awareness and divine presence."

Our consciousness is the experience of divinity, let that be true for you.

Enjoy wisdom wherever it is.

"I don't have a clue," is a good place to start with for your meditation on the divine. That will take you all the way to your truth.

"I don't have a clue about how divinity is manifest... and yet; here it is.

"Here is the manifestation of divinity," feel that in yourself.

Experience yourself as the manifestation of divinity.

The realization of, "i am the truth and embodiment of divinity" will end all of your problems in life.

"I am the realization of divinity."

"We are the embodiment of God."

We are supported by the consciousness of all.

The cause of cosmic consciousness?

You

No comments:

Post a Comment