Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

At home with the divine


A visit with my friend Dave;

Feel the you that is feeling the pain, feel that identification of self as one who is in pain and notice that you can observe that beingness fully, even though you are separate from it in your observation point. You can fully know what that is to limit yourself to an embodied consciousness and yet not have to be that yourself. You can observe fully the consciousness of the embodied, while embracing all other avenues of consciousness. The point is; whenever you “sub come to reality,” observe the being that is sub coming to reality and realize that it is not you. Realize that the being that is sub coming to reality is not you; it’s a body, a name, a manufactured identity.
The you that you are that knows that it is sub coming to reality, notice that you can observe that ”you,” fully and yet somehow know much more than that reality also than the reality of that being who is in trouble. I want it to get better for me than this, and yet somehow I have been unable to create that for myself. 
Dave, is it something lately?
No, its getting better than it has ever been before, but it is still not free, its still not freedom, glorious, magnificent or an example of a life that I would say is good for others to follow. 
Dave, I would not necessarily say that that is true, because in listening to a lot of the recordings that you have sent, you are talking on a level that is way up here.
It’s extraordinary isn’t it?
Dave, for most people the best that they can do is way down here. 
I don’t know anyone else that is dealing with this level of consciousness, but at the same time, it has not resulted in the transformation of my reality here. It hasn’t made a quantum shift in my sense of self, it hasn’t delivered me to a genus level of ease and competence in dealing with this reality in each of my circumstances in such a way that it benefits me greatly. So really what we are dealing with in this question, in regards to your health is; what does it take for you to be willing to have things get better for yourself? Because, we can’t confirm your divinity, without also observing that being your truth, So, your experience of self now, is self determined from a divine state of consciousness and if that is the case, then who are we to interfere?
Really, who we are to interfere is; in the fact that we are observing your reality and just wishing to bend your ear and say; be of good cheer, because he who is here, is willing to share the experience of a divine state of consciousness with anyone else that is willing to do the same. Find yourself willing to share a divine state of consciousness. Oh my, my, my, what is it to share a combined state of divine consciousness with another person? What is it to know each other divinely? Feel it. Feel it, what is it to know each other divinely? Feel where that leads and what that results in, in your own self realization. 
We’ll for myself, I keep going unconscious and so what is really possible for me? What is it that is truly possible for me in this reality based upon who I am in this moment? How much can my life change from where it is now? Isn’t that the question? How much can my life change from where it is now in a manner in which I would say; thank you God, I was hoping it was going to be this good for me. I was hoping, but I didn’t know how to do it. How does one receive the reality that they hope for, that they wish to god would be true for them? How is that realized in ones self? 
Dave, I would hope to think that it would be as simple as to just in an instant, completely  let go of.
And you just did it. Thank you, wow, wow, I was able to glimpse the divine in you and that was great for me too. 
Dave, I think thats really all there is to it, but one the one hand…
No, thats all there is, you are right. Thats all there is to it; do you realize your divine nature now? Do you realize your divine nature now? Do you realize your divine nature now? Come on, realize your divine nature, now, right now, right now. Quit maintaining this diminishment of self and realize your divine nature in this moment right now.
What is my divine nature, ask yourself that; what is my divine nature? What is my divine nature? What is my divine nature here? What is it? What is it? Is it here? Is it real? Is it true? And, how come I am not aware of it? How come I am not living as that? How come that is not just my normal existence? Why is divinity not my every day and current experience of self? Why not? Why not? Is it a big lie? I have seen enough to know that is it true, it’s true, so what is possible for you and me here? We know it’s true; we have experienced ourselves as divine beings many times, many, many times and here we are again at home with the divine. 
At home with the divine, be at home with the divine, be at home with the divine with the divine dave, be at home now, be at home now, be at peace Dave, be at ease, easy, easy, easy does it, easy does it. The divine way is ease, ease, slowly ease your way into the easy way of life. Ease your way into the easy way of life; the divine way; the way of ease and joy and glory.
Dave, you know what I think it is for me; the thing that keeps me from self realizing that all the time is that I know how glorious it it and I think that it is fear in me if I make that change, that Gloriousness…
How could you do it? How could you do it? Its just impossible man, its too unreasonable a shift to ask of this reality. What’s this reality to do in maintaining itself as it is, if you do that to it? Oh my, my, my, how horrible it is for the divine to come here and upset this reality with an unpredictable quantum leap in presence and beingness for everyone, oh my, oh my; that wouldn’t en the right thing to do, no, no, no, not the divine for me and you, not the divine for one and all, not the final end of the fall; the return of consciousness to it’s source; the embracement of our eternal truth, oh no, not that, not that, anything but that. Ahh, oh my, no not that. What will everybody say? That guy over there is ready for the crazy house.
Dave, I am in a unique position where I can go ahead and accept that fully in my life as there is not enough people in my life currently right now to be so blown away.
So you are saying that its ok for you to open to that? OK, let me feel it from you, let me feel the flow of the divine coming from me to you. OH you know what? I feel it, let me feel more, let me know what it is to feel the embodied divine, Let me feel what it is to know the divine in form because you are here with me. Let me feel the embodiment of God here, right now, from you to me. 
From you to me; 
allow divinity, 
from you to me, 
that we both may be free. 
Dave, Like wise.
From you to me,
will be the ecstasy, 
that the divine brings to forms.
The ecstasy,
of the embodiment,
of divinity. 
Dave, It’s been on my mind a lot lately.
Whenever these come in like this, I wonder later if the words I hear are even what I said, because it’s like the words don’t transmit the experience of freedom like the real thing does. So allow your freedom to exist without the need of words to enhance it.
Dave, precisely.
There is no need to give words to the experience of freedom. You know what that experience is and you know that you can choose it for your self right now and while there is a great amount of you that objects to that quite strenuously in it’s unconsciousness; as soon as it feels it’s own welcomed embrace, where you feel yourself embraced by the divine, then, then, you realize that you are willing to open and be free of all that afflicts humanity. 
Open and be free of all that afflicts humanity here Dave. Open and be free, open and be free, be free of all that afflict humanity. Yes, nice, nice, open more into that. Open more into your freedom, more.
Dave, we can’t even begin to understand that with our brains.
You don’t need to, just open more, more, right now. 
What will it be to know myself in my human reality here? What will it be like to know freedom as david here? Hmm, you can ask that question of yourself, exactly, since that is the name that we share. 
Dave, I’ve had glimpses that have been truly glorious, but at the same time it is so far from…
Oh and how can we embrace that truth in this moment? Just allow all to move through you. Allow all to know you, allow all to be true to you, allow everyone to support, you. Allow them to support you. Reality will support you if you allow it to. Feel where reality doesn’t support you and then feel what your doing to cause that and then relax and stop causing that. Stop doing that which offends this reality. One doesn’t need to offend this reality in any way in order to be here as their full divine presence. 
How quick are you willing to allow your reality to shift Dave? How quick are you willing to allow reality to shift Dave? How quick are you willing to allow reality to shift here Dave, because you know I am not going to stop you. How quick are you willing to allow reality to shift here? Will you do it right now? Will you do it right now? Will you do it right now? 
Dave, Yes.
Do it now, now, now. Do it more, more, more, more presence of freedom here please, More presence as a being that grants freedom to this reality. More allowance to your own truth here; the truth that when you are here, none have cause to fear anything from you. You are inoffensive to this reality, because you love it all. You love all reality. You don’t back off from anything. You don’t back off from anything because you understand it and you embrace it with a loving consciousness that inspires the other to awaken themselves and reclaim their truth in your presence. 
Why don’t you write me, once in a while and give me some input on what you think of these things to help me remind myself who I am in this reality? 
Dave, I would be happy to do that and I think each of us has a capacity that is unique to rise above the earthly material realm. 
So here we are.
Dave, we have the ability to help each other to continue that journey up and we have that responsibility to assist and remind each other.
How else is it going to happen? It’s not a continuous state for us here, we both know that, we both know that we go unconscious again to it almost immediately and yet we know that when we get together, that we will be able to share another experience of the divine way with each other. So, when we get together, just welcome the experience and we will both focus on our allowance of ourselves and each other to always experience a reunion of the divine with a friend.
Dave, I will always be there for you.
No, You don’y need to do that, all you need to do is say; Dave I know, I know one thing, I know the truth, I know whats possible for you, because of what you are willing to open to. So, stay awake, be aware, be open to the experience of your own freedom here. Feel that right now, feel how that shifts your reality, being open to your own freedom here. Feel your reality, and observe it shift and welcomes your choice to be free. Hmm, yes, you made a choice to be free, OK, how does that affect our relationship? Lets watch that for a minute. Oh, Oh, OK, all of this stuff wants to shift, relax and enjoy itself now. All of this stuff in my body that has been so painful is ready to say; OK, wow, we have been waiting for this. We have been waiting for the embodiment of the divine here. Always thought that it was going to happen to some other guy that I read stories about and never thought that it would be me that experiences this reality. 
Dave, there is something going on here, tonight, right now that it seems like every thought that I have, everything that gets bounced off of you, everything that you say; I feel like I’ve had a dream about that. Something is connecting on a level that has happened before.
Of course it has happened before, how could it be your truth if it hasn’t happened before? 
How could the divine,
be you,
If it hasn’t always been true?
It’s always been true for you. The divine way is you, its you, its always you, the divine way is always you. Now allow the divine way to move your body, allow the divine way to shift your awareness of self into the knowing of your truth, allow the divine way to do that for you; the knowing of the eternal you.
My desire is to stabilize my consciousness at the state of full, self realized, awareness and so to commit to communication on states less than that is not something that I want to do. What I would like to do is just to experience the embodiment of my truth in a manner that truly blesses me beautifully. 
Dave, Is there anything finer that we could be doing as mortals here? And, there is so much therein to be experienced. 
What is the way that your body can ease its way into being willing to receive the divine embrace? I find that in my body that the tension of the muscles are a sticking point for me consciously; my consciousness interprets that tension as pain, a painfully suppressed reality. Your reality is not nearly as bad as you perceive it to be. 
Dave, have you and I discussed Eckart Tolle at all?
I don’t know that we have said much about Eckart. I enjoyed his books, but I did not experience a transformation from them and If you don’t experience a transformation from books, just a little expanded awareness maybe, where do you spend your time profitably in the realization of your truth, if that is what you are here for? What is the most effective way of you doing that and being that, here and now for yourself? We have both done it before, lets do it again now. How much more freedom can I experience than this? 
Dave, as much as you are willing to allow yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment