Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

What will happen to me if I let myself meet God?

Notice God as you and the you that you have been will be no more.

For every disability, there is a limiting presence that you have accepted as being the truth of you. To remove the disability; one must only observe the "presence" as eternal truth. Feel the trauma of being yourself and realize God there.

The problem, is the Beingness, not the problem:the identity, not the circumstance, as all identity is false, it only needs to be challenged with the truth: the truth that you are endlessly and eternally conscious and that can be realized in you physically when you challenge the essence of your own beingness. 

God is always here. When you notice that within you: gone will be your fear. 

What will come out of my heart, if I let myself go? If I let myself meet God?

No comments:

Post a Comment