Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

The choice of freedom until freedom is who you are


A visit with Carmen part 6

 There is only one person that can be your truth... Yes, “We are all one, we are all God, we are all divine,” but you know what? You don’t have to be God conscious to know that we are also “this too” and “this too” and so rather than accept God consciousness as an idea, we have to accept it as our presence here. We have to allow our presence to shift from what it has been, we have to allow our bodies to move in that realization through whatever it is we have encumbered ourselves with.

You don’t have to figure it out, all you have to do is realize your truth within its chains and you will be freed from them. You can’t hold God with a chain, you can’t. Only with a confusion, only with a lie that he accepts for himself, or that he accepts for herself. “Oh yeah, really, how did I get to a point where I even considered the possibility of somebody telling me a lie and me thinking it is true?” How did that happen? How did it happen that a lie could be sold to you as a truth? Let go of that as soon as you feel it. “Oh there it is, I’m glad that I am done with that.” I don’t need to be in a position of consciousness where lies can be sold to me as truth and have me believe it. Why would I choose to maintain myself as that? Why would you?

Lets just fulfill what we came here to do tonight and that was to welcome and realize our divine and eternal truths within ourselves, in this moment and to allow that truth to gracefully, joyfully and lovingly shift the manifestation of what we are here into something that is the perfect expression of that truth. 

Maybe its true that we can be blessed and that we can open to receive that blessing. Maybe thats actually-true in this moment. Is it? Can we open to receive the blessing of God in this moment? I can’t-hardly, can you? Its just: oh so horrible, so painful… No, we can’t allow God to improve this, its just too horrible to give up. It just so… sensually sadistic. Why would we want to let this go? Ha, ha.

Because we are tired of it, how about that? Yes, its full of sensual experience that knocks us unconscious, but God would never put the volume on maximum and leave it there as an experience of the noise of life as it can be. No, God celebrates appropriately each experience here and leaves it better for him being conscious as God here. The actions are always appropriate, the actions are always in harmony with what is and it brings into harmony what is in dis-harmony and you don’t have to take any sides because there is not a dispute anymore. People are: “oh yes, yes, yes, around you, OK?” Thats your choice of your experience of self, interacting with others. Is others going: “oh thank God, yes, yes, oh yes, I forgot, now I know. I know that the divine as a true experience is real, because I know you and that gives me the realization that if its true for you: its true for me too and I can realize that within myself. All I have to do is go into a harmonic resonance with you and then use that as a doorway to the divine that is beyond resonance.” 

The divine thats beyond resonance, is a presence that awakens itself into the experience of heaven on earth here, it just is and it shifts the consciousness of the other points of view that are around it into an awakening to a celebration of freedom for itself in the moment. 

Carmen: I’m the strange one around here or what?

Yes, well…

Carmen: its because I decided to not have all this around me anymore.

It sounds like you have become wise already haven’t you? You were before, even though you second guessed yourself and tried to be friends with the unfriendly. 
Why would you be friends with unfriendly people? 
Why would you be in the presence of anyone who isn’t saying to themselves as they are talking to you: “I really like her and I wish the best for her.” Why have an intimate relationship with someone unwilling to be that to you? Because that is self defeating of your choice of truth. Its not the truth of you and its not the truth of them either. 

Carmen: thats one of the things I said: “I don’t want lies in my life anymore.” 

Of course not, only an idiot would. 

Carmen: I don’t want lies in my life and I don’t want to lie to myself. 

Did I hold anything back? Did I speak the truth? 

Carmen: yes, very intense.

Be at peace.

Carmen: very intense, the truth.

Well, yes its true, you are realizing the truth. Feel it as it shifts your body from what it is, to what it can be. There is a lot of stuff to release from these bodies and you don’t release it by holding on to it. You do it by surrendering what is, to the will of God: “yes, this is what it is, go for it God, what now God, what now? “Yes, this is what it is, what now God, what now?” “This is what it is, yes it is, God, what now?” 

Well, it is a shift, thats whats now, a shift into taking responsibility for yourself by no longer condemning yourself to living a lie. Confirm that shift right now that you are no longer going to live a lie here as yourself. Its so hard to not live a lie here as you get deep into this reality, but a determined consciousness can choose freedom, until its free. So thats your “take away tonight” the choice of freedom until freedom is the expression of who you are. Freedom of self and the blesser of freedom to others. 

Remember: nobody that is giving instructions here is giving you the truth: they are not speaking from divine freedom themselves. Including me most of the time, but what I said to you tonight: you can take to the bank spiritually and use it to improve your conditions here in a manner that will be a wonderful thing. 

Carmen: its a lot of information, its such a shift. I am not the one who came here tonight, I am now another one. 

Are you saying your a new woman?

Carmen: yes I am.

Good, because that one was less true of you than you are now and the next time I see you…

Carmen: you will see a new Carmen ha ha.

Good, we will see. Isn’t that wonderful what happened to Carmen?

Carmen: ha ha, what happened to her? You will be the only one who knows what happened to her. 

“God knows she’s so lucky, she’s just so lucky man.”

Carmen: “She’s a lucky girl.”

She’s just lucky man, “its not fair, she’s just lucky. She doesn’t deserve any of it, she’s just lucky. She has no Idea how difficult it is in life: she just floats through life, I don’t know how a person can be just so damn lucky!”

Carmen: ha, ha, ha, even where I am at this moment of my life, people always relate me to fun because I am always laughing, but not always, no one ever see’s me when I am crying. Before coming here I had a message from a friend and I didn’t answer it because I wanted to come here. It was a friend who said: “I hope your having fun, I know your having fun somewhere.” because, I always try to have fun and be positive and everything. So I was thinking everybody relates me to fun.

Good, you look like fun now. 

Carmen: nobody sees me cry, I’m not going to cry anymore. I got rid of all of that shit!

Cry for joy.

Carmen: I will cry for Joy, I just got rid of all that shit. The picture is not stuck now, its a film that is moving. I was there stuck in the same scene for years you know. I’m not going to be stuck there anymore. 

Maybe me too.

Carmen: you have another face you know. 

Another face?

Carmen: I think we have peace, you have another face than the one you began with.

You do too.

Carmen: you have a lot of peace and a lot more light.

Well, thank you for that. 

Carmen: bless you, it works, because it is timeless peace and love and remembering everything. Its a good reminder.

Its the best reminder you’ve ever got.

Carmen: ha, ha, ha. 

It doesn’t get any better than the experience of divinity as you.

Carmen: a reminder of who I am. I know the words that come out of your mouth are very important, I know that, but when you talked about my words being the divine talking  I realized that I need to be more responsible with my words. I have to watch out for what I say if it is the divine talking. The divine doesn’t talk all the shit that I talk.

Yes, it does, thats the problem.

Carmen: yes it does?

Of course, thats the issue: you’re being irresponsibility divine. Your being divinely unconscious. Your being divinely absent from truth.

Carmen: its my ego, it took care of my life a lot.

Your ego is you and your ego is what gets to awaken to the truth of itself and realize its marvelous possibilities.

Carmen: but I let my ego win.

Quit fighting your ego: You Are Your Ego. The ego is not separate from you, but what has shifted is the ego has experienced itself as peace and “That” is the truth of the Ego. The ego is not your enemy, your ego is just you in a state of various levels of confusion, thats all and when you awaken from a confusion it doesn’t destroy the ego: it awakens it, its more present as its truth. Thats all that happens, its not a battle against the ego: its a realization of truth, thats all. I don’t know why they condemn the ego so much, its you, its divinity in a state of confusion and when divinity awakens from the confusion: the ego hasn’t been destroyed, it has come to a realization of its truth and now its really enjoying it.

Carmen: whats that?

I process through my body, so that I can be realized in my manifestation here as freedom. You have to have freedom realized through the body in order to be fully conscious here and so thats what I do when we have these sessions is allow my body to realize truth moment to moment, in whatever position its in, wether it is physically or a state of consciousness. The physical manifestation is a combination of form and awareness and 
you don’t redeem yourself by rejecting part of it. 
You awaken to the wholeness, thats all, 
You awaken to the wholeness within the identity and the ego that you are: as that. 
You awaken as the ego, 
you awaken as the identity, 
you awaken as the confusion, 
you don’t get rid of them and shove them off to the side to purgatory and eternal damnation as a part of you that you have forgotten about. Thats not what happens.

Carmen: you have to bring them with you.

It is you, its your consciousness in confusion,thats all. Its your identification of self as something less than your truth, thats all. Its not separate from you, its a role that you have adopted, a mask, a part in a play that you have lost yourself in. 

Yes, you should be glowing and gleaming in peace, its the right thing for you to be at peace in joyful celebration of life as exactly what you are in each moment. The joyful celebration of life is exactly what you are at each moment, whatever it is:
“God bless me for that.” Thats how it changes: 
“God bless me for this, thank you God.” and, 
“God bless me for this, thank you God.” 
“God bless me for this, thank you God.” 
“God bless me for this, Mmm.” Keep saying 
“God bless me for this” until you can’t remember how to condemn your self anymore.” Thats kind of a nice one isn’t it? 
God bless me for that and 
god bless you for thinking it was clever, wise or inspired, or just simply the truth. 
“God bless you” said the Goddess to herself. 
“God bless you” said the Goddess to herself. 
God bless you said the Goddess to herself 
and he did. Ha, ha. 

Carmen: God bless you and he did and he does. 

When your here as your truth: people wont force your past identity upon you anymore, they wont demand that you be what their experience of you has been previously. It will be: “yes, of course, this is who she is.” The past is then irrelevant because they will recognize the integrity of your present and they wont condemn you for having been less than that when they see and experience that personal integrity: the integration of divine spirit with the form. This integration results in integrity not the other way around: you don’t strive for integrity, you surrender to unconditional love and only that and allow that to move you into the realization and remembrance of your truth. Surrender only to love, it makes it simple.

Carmen: thats what I told you I wanted.

Surrender to love now, feel it shift everything within you that is in pain, sorrow and sadness and realize that you love yourself there divinely and say: “well thats going to change things, isn’t it.”

Carmen: Um hmm.

Yes, it is. You love yourself divinely now and you will take whatever that does to your life. Its going to make it better, I promise. 

When you have too much in-put coming to you from your body: just stay still and allow it to process through and then your body will move again and keep your awareness on your choice and experience of divine presence as self. So now see how fast you can move your body without overwhelming that experience with the amount of unconsciousness that you are still carrying here. 

Practice moving enough in presence, so that divine presence has a home here. Mmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment