Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

How does the divine move as me in everything I see and do?




It does it by moving into where I am holding onto dense hurts, disappointments, attitudes and judgements and bringing the energy of these binding energies and my holding on to them into my awareness and realization so that I can surrender all that is less than unconditional love to the infinite loving wisdom of creation and there to let God sort it out (as I no longer have an opinion about it.) Certainly I am not going to keep opinions that disable me, debilitate or limits me in this present moment. No, I have to choose to let go of the past so that I am not trapped there, so mind is free to observe, experience and enjoy the world I live in.

If you didn’t enjoy your past when you were in it: your certainly not going to enjoy it now, so feel all those "horrible feelings" about how wrong the past was and those whom you dealt with in it and then turn it over to God so that your mind can be free here in realizing the perfection of yourself.

How does the divine move as me in everything I see and do?

The divine is able to begin moving as me, by releasing me from my chains that make my life a living pain. It does this only as I choose to notice, welcome and embrace the divine that is always open to me in return and to release all that I am into the divine flow. In that release is my own truth revealed and my own divine nature realized, 
by self, 
as me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment