Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Inhuman

I find my freedom,
not in the resolution of my problems,
but in the dissolution of myself.

Rising from the ashes of me,
I find myself revealed,
in the light of my truth.

The truth that saves me,
is the one that destroys,
the one that I had been.

Being human,
is somehow inhuman,
without the light of truth,
that burns off our lies of self.

Selfless,
we find the unconditional love,
that formed us,
and informs us of our truth.

In a remembrance of,
the whole, holy, wholesome,
knowing of self.

That fills the hole in our heart,
with an everlasting love of all,
which restores our eternal nature,
to our individual self.

No comments:

Post a Comment