Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Conversation with God?



Apr. 26, Santa Monica,

..Every time I awaken, I wonder "how is it that I fell asleep again and could not remember my divinity"?

Feel what it is that causes you to loose consciousness over and over again, then allow your body to move according to the energy and dance it out of you.

What you are "invested in" is what traps you. Your investment of time and attention into a project traps you in that reality until it is complete.

You wish to be conscious?

.. Through this unworthy vessel, here and now, yes.

..Is this vessel capable of holding consciousness of its divinity?

Let go of your unworthiness, if you wish to be one with god.

You could not perceive as you perceive if you were unworthy.

You are chosen by God as worthy and that makes it so.

..What am I?

I can choose to be God all of the time and have my troubles disappear.

You are going in too deep.

..Where are these words coming from?

A consciousness that wakes up when you observe it.

..Where am I best used by god?

I am, you are for Gods remembrance of his transformation into embodied god.

Allow for Gods purpose to be done.

Be aware of who wishes you to be conscious and who does not and release the unwilling to be conscious to go to the place of their own choosing. In so doing you will shine as an example for the resurrection of consciousness of all.

..Lord guide my way and make me thine own.

..Heal this body.

..God please heal this body to the point that it is restored to Godhood.

You be healed then.

No matter what happens, everything is ok.

..How do we download the abilities of God into the body?

We are, you are Osirus.

We are God the father.

We are.

Hold no considerations of aging.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment