Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Be conscious of money
as money
as abundance of money.

Oh my God, how can we be conscious in our life situations and circumstances?

We choose to be conscious in our life.
No longer to be blind to our wife and family.
Provide for their needs.

Equalize your inflow and outflow in glorious abundance.
Enlightening is my name.
Get the money then.
No more business commitments
Let others make them for you.
That will benefit you greatly.

Conscious, you want to be conscious?
Yes consciousness is at the top of our need list.
Do we wish for the miraculous in our life?

I guess if a person never quit being conscious, he would never have anything to regret in life.
Be conscious all of the time. I am that I am commands you.

What is up with our life here?
Wake up!
Be conscious!
Is our life here a joke or what?
Make the jump to continuous consciousness.
Is there anyway out of this?
Have the courage to be conscious.
Do we have the courage to be conscious?
I am that I am Satan.
I am that I am Satan, redeemed, reclaimed, restored and forgiven by God.

Choose to be conscious
Here
Now
It is ok to say what you want.
See everything for what it is.
Happy endings are the nicest.
The supreme being
being you.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment