Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, April 21, 2006

We are Alpha and Omega and we are here being you now.

What do we know?

Can we be conscious enough to be conscious that we are God?

I will not deal with you unless you do things that I like.
If you deal with me all of you will become light.
You are in the jail of your own making.
You do not have to find out anything from anyone else., you are the source of all knowledge. open up and know it.

Lets make the jump to live divinely.
Allow the grace of God to transform your body into divine perfection.

Admire wisdom.
Who are you?
You have eyes to see and ears to hear the divine. I am you.
We are filming you doing paintings and tee shirts.
How often?
Every day of course. Every day is the day of the lord and he communicates always.

I am not my body and I am not affected by what happens to it.
I love my body, I now create it "conscious temple of God".
I am not my body and I now create it in the image of myself.
kind, loving, all knowing, all powerful.

Holy, holy holy is his name.
Who is Jesus to me?
Beloved brother.

I am aware of my divinity at all times.
Peace and gratitude to all others.

How powerful are you /we?
Are we willing to do miracles here?
Are we willing to be miraculous?
Be infused with God.
You have done well.
Thank you.

Are we willing to be conscious of the divine at all times and in all circumstances?
Divinely conscious we so choose to be.
All who truly love us wish us to be divinely conscious.
Love all consciously,
bless all divinely.
Love all divinely, without judgement.

If you are being divine it shows by everything flowing easily, beautifully, gloriously and gracefully.

Abraham was an idiot, love and take care of both of your sons.

I am lost in the adoration of God. I am a fool for Gods pleasure, in the transformation of a fool into a prince of peace.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment