Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Every time I awaken, I wonder how it is that I fell asleep again and could not remember my divinity.
Feel what it is that causes you to lose consciousness over and over again and dance it out of you.
That, that you are invested in is what traps you. Your investment of time and attention into a project, traps you in that project until it is complete.

You wish to be conscious through this unworthy vessel, here and now?
Is this vessel capable of holding the consciousness of its divinity?
Let go of your unworthyness if you wish to be one with God. You could not perceive as you perceive if you were unworthy. You are chosen by God as worthy and that makes it so. God chose this body as a worthy body to represent God.

What am I?

It does not bother me what other people do because I am in control of my experience.
I can choose to be God all of the time and have all of my troubles disappear.
You are going in too deep.
Where are these words comming from?
A consciousness that wakes up when you observe it.

Where am I best used by God?
You are for Gods remberance of his transformation into embodied God. Allow Gods purpose to be done.

Be aware of who wishes you to be conscious and who does not. Release the unwilling to be conscious to go to the place of their own choosing, in so doing you will shine as an example for the resurection of the consciousness of all.
Lord guide my way and make me thine own. Heal this body. God please heal this body to the restoration of its Godhood.
You be healed then.

Observe God blessing you and the world through your family. Your family is a blessing to you they are worthy.

No matter what happens, everything is ok.

How do we download the abilities of God into the body?

We are Osirius
We are God the father
we are.

Hold no considerations of ageing.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment