Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, June 12, 2006

I am that I am all.
Savior, saved, conscious, unconscious,light, dark,saint, sinner you and me. I realize that I am that and that it is OK that I am that.

I choose and I choose and I choose.
Better and better from each point of view moment by moment.
Until all is known
Until all is joy
Until all are glorified
Until all are joy everlasting.

Enjoy
knowing
the
truth.
You love life.
You love the progression and expansion of consciousness.
You love the ending of
limitation,
polarity,
pain,
unconsciousness,
The perfection of all form,
the beginning and the end.

Now what?
Now what indeed.
Make things better than they are, for all.
Cease to harm any form unconsciously.
Create beauty and grace in every moment.
Know that, I am you, you are God and life is to be loved, enjoyed, embraced and allowed to be.
Smile,
love,
glorify,
beautify,
create consciously,
Heaven on Earth by
serving and benefiting all
in Joy.
Enjoy life,
as God awakened.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment