Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Re: [divine] The nature of reality


>
>
> Hello David et all, I have found in my personal experience that
in order to reveal my soul within my body it is neccesary for me to
be quite careful and particular about what and when I eat certain
foods. This level of discipline is doable when I am motivated to do
this for some reason; part of my problem for some time has seemingly
been that I have not really been motivated to reveal my soul in my
body as I can't really see the point of doing so. It requires work
and effort (in refraining from eating what I want when I want etc.) -
so if I can't see a reason to go to the trouble, then I have not
bothered to do so for some time now.
>
> Also, it seems to me that for a man to properly reveal his soul
in this world he requires marriage. In the Jewish tradition it is
taught that a man without a wife has no blessing, no happiness and
no "wall." He also has no Torah.
>
> I look forward to the day when I will be motivated to reveal my
soul within my body in a consistent manner, as I am sure that life
will be much more joyful and fulfililng when I reach that stage, G*d
willing.
> Be well,
> Aaron

Hello Aaron,

I would suggest that divinity to be manefest through the body
requires only unconditional love, which is complete allowance of
others realities and their beliefs, regardless of their apparent
falsity to you.

I have not been able to eat properly, fast, or go to the desert for
40 days of solitude and contineous prayer. Which seems to have been
the effective recipe for enlightenment here.

What I have found is; I prefer happiness to sadness, knowing to
confusion, pleasure to pain, love to hate and light to darkness. All
of my preferences get better when the truth of my soul is revealed,
at least to myself.

When truth is revealed, with out judgement, expectation and
projections. Through just being divinely conscious, others quickly
harmonize with the truth without being taught, made wrong, or even
guided by a teacher who knows. We are all divine in source and we
return to divinity when divinity is manefest in another.

The point in revealing the truth of your soul to yourself in body
is, it brings your consciousness to a level of knowing, which allows
you to accomplish your purpose here. Your purpose is probably not to
stay in a unknowing, uneffective, unenlighttened state of
ineffective action. So at least consider your own effortless
surrender, into the love of God, as a son of God returning home, to
receive all that your father has. It is better than this reality and
is the purpose and method of the perfection of this reality into its
divine form, which is the joy of God.

Regards,

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment