Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, May 11, 2007

The transformative experience what is it?

The trans formative experience what is it? What precipitates it? Why do we want it?

The trans formative experience overwhelms all limited points of view, with an experience of divine reality that is so clear, so intense, so irrefutable to your ego identity. That your identity is forever changed, from a "bodily experience" identity, to a knowing of the truth of who and what you are as an eternal being. A being of divine freedom, grace and love.

The absolute willingness for divine truth to be manifest to and through you, is what precipitates a trans formative experience. It gets easier when you are willing for everything, to be eternally free. What should not be eternally, divinely free? This answer, is where you will find your barrier, to your own divine transformation.

Begin, by allowing your mate, children, siblings, and parents, to be absolutely free in their choices of the expression of who they are, what they want and how they act. The world will not fall apart, if you allow others to live as they choose, while you love them divinely. They will feel the inspiration of divinity flowing from you and be conscious enough, to choose to be in harmony with divine law. The divine law of joy for all, as their operating reality.

Consider choosing the physical location of the expression of your own divinity, according to the freedom of expression that is granted there. If the greatest level of freedom today, exists with a group of pagans for example, then if Christ were here now, he would be a pagan and it would be right for him to be so, if their group allowance of divine expression, were important to him.

So where does there exist an operating reality of, harm no one, resist no one, hate no one, love everyone? There you will find God expressed as man. There you will find Man, expressed as God. There you will be the truth of yourself. The one true God of all. One as the whole, inclusive of all, unified by absolute love. Where is this place? Your own heart, unencumbered by the lies of man. Allow it to be so. Heaven on Earth, no drugs necessary, just a willing heart. We love you and you know it. Allow our love, the love of God for you, to open and cleanse your heart and being, so that, that, that you wish for, is easily, effortlessly, permanently and eternally yours.

Yes, God is a collective being, of beings that are willing to have the perfect expression of divine loving freedom of experience, for themselves and for all others. You are not lower than, diminished by, or lesser than, all that is. When you grant all that is, conscious freedom of expression.

Try allowing that Mosquito, to express its self divinely without killing it. It wont kill you to respect the life of another. Sky Jones is free to express himself as he wishes. He cannot hurt you, even in the expression of his frustration, in his desire to be free from the pain of a seemingly oppressive, deadly, reality of suppression.

Allow it all to be OK, even if your enemies that hate you, are OK as they are. They are all doing the best they can, to come to divine consciousness themselves and they will be able to do so more easily, when you stop taking offence by resisting their actions. When you live in a world of lies, why not enjoy them, they make great story's. None of it is important to God, enjoy the efforts of those unrighteous, who destroy, in order to be right and good. Grant freedom of expression to all and all will choose better instantly.

All bodies are physical expressions of God and they all realize it when granted the freedom to be absolutely right. OK? Got it now? There is no value to you in polarized conflict, when your desire is divine union with all.

God is masked in lies, see the lies as the expression of God and the truth of God will soon come through them. Its OK for everyone, to get exactly what we want, even you. We are all God.

Allow God to be expressed through your pains and sorrows and your pains and sorrows will be expressed divinely. Your life is Gods life. Your purpose is Gods purpose.

Immanuall

6 comments:

  1. > David,
    > you fear your own power and radiance. Or in simple terms, you
    > don't want to 'Cook' anything in your reality. And it is not
    an 'Unusual Problem.
    It's a
    > playground of appearances on which you practice overcoming seems-to-
    be with
    > your knowing of what is." ....... Practice makes Perfect
    > :)
    >
    > With Love,
    > Nathaniel

    You have put your finger exactly on my problem. I seperated myself so
    completely form my Radience, that I knew it no more. Once I re
    experienced my truth of self, I am afraid of being that, as it changes
    reality here for me and for others and I am afraid of taking
    responsibility for that.

    As I and and it seems most others here are desperate to find our way
    out of this reality back to one of joyful creation. I am sure that it
    would take a long time for me to be come bored with love, joy, ease
    and miraculous creation of reality.

    I am going home. (while remaining here)

    Regards,

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most important item to
    remember is, if you have a problem, that is evidence that you are in
    a state of fallen consciousness and from that state of consciousness
    you cannot find your way back,except by submitting your onsciousness
    to divinity for transformation. You will be
    recovered when you fully choose to be it could be no other way for a
    divine consciousness. There is always a way back. Recognition that
    the identity, ego, body and your societal training, are not you and
    do not contain the solution to your redemption. The solution is
    beyond this reality and is accessed by submitting to divine love.
    David,

    WELL SAID!!! You are truly a Great & Enlightened Teacher. Universal Truth through and through.



    I have a couple of questions.... What is it that you are still seeking? Do you know why you are 'Here & Now' and what it is you are 'here' to do?



    I ask because I am getting the sense that you are & feel within yourself an 'un-alignment' in your Being. That you have stepped into your Divinity, just not completely yet. Does this make sense to you? I look forward to your response. Blessing to you.


    With Love,
    Nathaniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nathaniel,

    Thanks for the question, as our questions point to our state of
    consciousness and a mirror from another, of my level of
    consciousness is always welcome.

    I am seeking to fully merge the 2 worlds that I live in, or rather I
    an seeking to shift my body awareness reality, to realization of the
    divinity of my spirit. I live 80% "of" the world of polarity as a
    polarized consciousness, instead of "in" the world as a divine
    consciousness. Divinity is magical, immediate, graceful, loving and
    a magnificent experience and yet I fear fully experiencing and
    reavealing my divine self in this reality, which is an odd thing to
    have as a problem. There is no divine reason, to not be divine, only
    polarized reasons and yet each reason seems to have be addressed and
    let go of and that is my proccess, identifing and realeasing all
    reasons for not being the truth of self here.

    I am posting at this forum, under the assumption that this is a
    group that has the same wish that I do and that is simply, a
    restoriation of full divine consciousness, in and through the human
    form.

    Divinity is more easily expressed and manifest, in a group of like
    minded beings, beings that allow for the expression of divinity and
    celebrate the dance of divine consciousness when they observe it.

    Kind regards,

    David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey men, can I join the party? My comments are below.

    David's answer to Nathaniel speaks for me as well. I get what he is saying. It is very significant to me that it's Nath asking the questions. It's as if he is mentoring me and perhaps David. This is amazing to me. David's concept of polarity is most useful. I can't quantify my percentage of spiritual awareness. It is always present, perhaps as a sliding scale, but I too live in the "real world" of polarity, dare I say it? at about 50%. I long reduce that to 0% and be in the Christ Consciousness 100% at all times. I know that if that were true, I could cope totally with the "real" reality and not injure myself or others by being too spaced out. As it is, I still injure myself, as I stumbled recently and broke my little finger, left hand. Ouch. I just now realized that a tingle in this finger is my signal from Gaia, the Earth Mother. Am I grounded? Guess not!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In a message dated 5/23/2007 1:02:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time, immanuall@... writes:
    There is no divine reason, to not be divine, only
    polarized reasons and yet each reason seems to have be addressed and
    let go of and that is my proccess, identifing and realeasing all
    reasons for not being the truth of self here.
    David,


    The candle in the SUN. You can not truly experience your own 'Radiance' without being submitted to the 'Darkness'. Just as a candle in the middle of the sun is a dim 'insignificant' light. In complete darkness a candle is the most radiant and 'significant' light. The reason you Fear "Revealing your Divine Self" is because you fear your own power and radiance. Or in simple terms, you don't want to 'Cook' anything in your reality. And it is not an 'Unusual Problem. It is a wonderful problem to have.



    :)

    Besides, you were 'tired' of being ONE with yourself. What fun is it to always experience the same old "Absolute Oneness" thing you always can? We are 'HERE & NOW' because we chose to for the 'Spiritual Fun' of it. Or as the Messiah's Handbook says, "You are the game-playing, fun-having creatures; you are the otters of the universe." and "Remember that this world is not reality. It's a playground of appearances on which you practice overcoming seems-to-be with your knowing of what is." ....... Practice makes Perfect

    :)


    With Love,
    Nathaniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear David,

    Your words were like balm to my troubled soul. Stuart's 2 recent posts about God's grief for man's suffering, left me in confusion, so that I didn't know how to respond to them. I sensed that there was something amiss in them, as I know that God can't possibly suffer, and whatever else it was that was causing me to doubt myself and my own Truth. I love Stuart as a brother and I wanted to help him to see this topic of the ultimate struggle between good and evil in man's soul, as I see it, but in my own confusion about this I didn't know what to say to him.

    You views about polarity make complete sense to me. In my meditation this morning, I asked my Higher Self to give me a teaching about this, and what I got was that you alone decide of the amount of good or evil that you allow in your life. I personally turn my back completely on evil and strive to dwell in the good at all times. Due to several events in my life, I was beginning to feel lost and that the evil was beginning to take it's toll on me. I know better than this, but things were beginning to add up and overwhelm me. A lost credit card, a lost and very precious shaman drum that I had painted, my seeming increasing forgetfulness and the problems that this is causing me, weakness in my knees, my cat getting sick, my sink getting clogged and not being able to find the plunger, my sister in law moving in with us and the disturbance to my peaceful routines that this causes, the challenge of Stuart's posts. There, I think I've dumped them all, sorry about that, but this helps me to see it all clearly in all of its minutia.

    Stuart my brother, I am not blaming you for any of this, I welcome any and all of your posts. I don't feel that you need to change anything in your life, you are perfect right now in every aspect. It's a bit daunting to me to realize that I'm not as together as I thought I was, I'm the one that needs to grow, but I feel like this is a wake up call to me and I'm happy that this has happened.

    David's post was exactly what I needed to hear, and for this I'm very grateful.

    Much love and GRACE to you all, for I feel that David's post was exactly that for me,
    Albert

    ReplyDelete