Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Getting more into your divinity, a conversation with God.

My memory has returned. Memories of the incredible, the unfathomable, the most stupendous of realities. I am all and all is me.

What is it that you are going to do with this information? Stay the same or change to a greater reality of satisfaction? Would you like to transit to a reality of satisfaction?

As long as I remain unsatisfied to the degree that I will still continue to change for the better, Yes.

You can be confident in making the right decisions from now on. This is Gods domain, you are feeling it. The beginning of God consciousness, the brilliance within us and within all things.

This is Gods domain and we are here as creating residents. I am here that I must do this: The redemption of divine consciousness.

God, as long as you are here, you might as well tell me what to do with my life, that I may fulfill to purpose of my creation.

Your reawakening as divinity, embodied. When you are speaking for God, you are speaking for all and against none. Judgment is Gods domain, don't you do it. These limitations of yours, are your judgments, no judgments = no limitations. No judgment of anything, that it is wrong. Let all go by unimpeded.

This is Gods domain, let go of your judgments. Just let it get better and better for you. The point is: let go of everything and you will find that it is then replaced with the infinite grace of divinity.

Focus on what you want and let all the rest go. This is God's domain, let go. This is your new mantra say it again and again.

Let go, means the ego is out of the way and the unity of all is known and experienced by all present. Wish better for everyone now. Inspire all to be in harmony with each other and with you and bless your enemy with “May you know the truth of all things"

Equal access to divinity for all, the final triumph: The embodiment of God.

I don't believe in solidity. What will remain of your little adventure here if you embody this statement?

All that you desire.

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Dear David,
    >
    > This is thrilling. Keep on preaching and showing us the way.

    Hello Albert,

    Actually I can't take credit, I am being taught and I just pass it
    on.

    ReplyDelete