Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, August 03, 2007

What is the senior concept and driving force in your life?

What do I need out of life? Fame? Love? Success? Money? friends? Family? Do I even know? How do I find out?

What ruined you so that you don't know? Relieve this man from his prison. Hear God say it to the universe: "Release this man from his prison.

The power of God unites us in our common cause, the destruction of delusion and its effects on us.

What is the senior concept and driving force in your life?

The lament of a God within creation: "what is my purpose in being here?"

Your purpose here is to glorify God, now you may not be God, but if you can glorify him then you are one powerful being yourself.

I am aware of all things, I am just not ready to accept that fact consciously. God and I are friends actually.

Allow the Goddess energy to move through you and find out if you are whole and to wholly restore your holes in your holy consciousness. Then allow God to be free here, you are here to prosper.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment