Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Allow all energies to benefit you

The willingness to have abundance is a pretty rare willingness. No one has more willingness for abundance than God. Willingness to receive, willingness to have, willingness to give.

As soon as you learn to work together for your own good, is as soon as you get to remember what it is to be Godly. Everything working in concert for both your benefit and for the benefit of all creation.

Allow all energies to benefit you now, always and in all ways. The things that benefit you are the ones that that make you more able, more willing to be free, free from the me that I am. I now free myself from the me that I am.

You never do anything.

Take a good look at yourself and soon you will be doing great.

I can't do anything.

Take a good look at that.

I can't do anything well. I never do anything and it's not a great life.

To never do anything is not to live, it's a living death. Stop it and start living well again. A well lived life is a nice thing to do, live a life that all will think well of. The purpose of your life is to live well in abundance.

You are supposed to do everything that you wish to do. Everything that you wish to do should benefit everyone. If you are to be Godly in nature, you need to be Godly in effect. Godly in effect is the enablement of all to be absolutely conscious by granting them freedom to be free.

Be confident in peaceful coexistence. We believe in the peaceful coexistence of all.

If you always look at the truth, the truth can transform into a better expression of delight for all.

I have bound myself with a multitude of commitments.

End them completely.

A choice has been made by our divine presence to be manifest here and so it is.
Nothing false can persist in the presence of divinity.
Nothing false desires to persist, when the truth of divinity is experienced.
All consciousness when faced with the divine, desires only full redemption to it's original divine awareness and state of being.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment